It’s quite important to regularly clean and maintain your carpets since dirty carpets will become a sanctuary for germs, not to mention they will look quite unpleasant. As such, you should hire a professional firm for carpet cleaning in Overland Park, KS to maintain your carpets in good condition and to improve the hygiene levels in your home or business facility.
In this post, we will look at some facts that highlight the importance of cleaning your carpets on a regular basis. We will also go through some of the reasons why you should hire a professional cleaning company and how to select the right company.
The Importance of Cleaning Carpets on a Regular Basis
- Dirty carpets hold different pollutants such as dust, pet dander, lead, and allergens. Moreover, toxic gases can get trapped in carpets and cause air contamination.
- Unclean carpets are also known to cause sick building syndrome (SBS), which can have symptoms of fatigue, headache, dizziness, and problems focusing.
- When entering a home or office, we aring in pollutants and bacteria, which then start accumulating in the carpet. These pollutants in turn worsen pre-existing health problems such as asthma and allergies.
Why Hire a Professional Company?
There are several reasons why it’s better to let a professional firm handle the task of cleaning your carpets. Let’s look at these reasons together:
- Type of Problem: There are many different problems your carpets could face, such as pet odor, smoke damage, water damage, and stains.
As such, different cleaning techniques need to be used depending on the problem. Only experienced cleaners have the required expertise and skills to select the right method.
- Insurance Policy: If your carpets have insurance coverage, any DIY attempts to fix tears or clean stains can easily void the insurance policy.
- Special Expertise: If the carpets need to be stretched to fix bunching or to solve other issues such as lumpy or wavy carpet, special expertise is necessary to perform such tasks.
Only experienced professionals know what tension needs to be applied to stretch the carpets correctly without causing any type of damage.
How to Select the Right Carpet Cleaning Company?
Some of the things you should take note of while selecting a carpet cleaning company include:
- Look for a firm that uses pricing based on the size of the carpet area to be cleaned, rather than on the total number of rooms in your home.
- Search for a company that has the necessary equipment and expertise to perform deep carpet cleaning.
- Look for a carpet cleaner that has liability and business insurance to protect you from any unseen eventuality.If your carpets haven’t been cleaned in quite some time and you’re looking for companies providing carpet cleaning in Overland Park, KS, you can count on us to do the job in the best possible manner.
At ServiceMaster DSI, we have the required experience and the proper equipment to clean carpet dirt, stains, and germs. Contact us at 800-954-9444 and we will dispatch a team of expert carpet cleaners to visit your home and start cleaning work.