When a natural calamity strikes, it can cause significant damage to commercial facilities in Prairie Village, KS. If your business has suffered from a natural disaster, you’ll want to contact a professional firm that is part of the ServiceMaster recovery management network, such as ServiceMaster DSI, so that all aspects of disaster restoration can be managed in the most appropriate manner.
In this blog, we’ll go through some of the main services that are provided as part of the restoration tasks carried out by these firms.
Some Insight Into Critical Recovery Management Services Offered by Restoration Firms
Site Stabilization | Content Restoration | Environmental and Construction Services
Depending on the disaster and its severity, restoration professionals will analyze the extent of the damage to your commercial facility and determine what needs to be done to stabilize and restore the site. Here are some of the tasks they will perform:
- Water damage restoration and odor control
- Fire damage restoration and smoke cleanup
- Dry ice blasting and pressure washing
- Emergency board up and temporary roofing
- Drying with temporary air conditioners, cooling towers, and emergency lighting
- Moisture mapping, control, and de-humidification
- Provision of laundry facilities, portable toilets, and showers
- Security fencing and armed guards to protect your facility until restoration work finishes
In any commercial facility, there are different types of documents that may require restoration after a natural disaster. Our restoration experts will perform the following functions as part of content restoration:
- Take inventory of the contents that requires restoration, pack them out, and provide content storage
- Perform restoration of documents and pieces of fine art
- Restore electrical equipment and telecommunication devices
- Undertake the restoration of industrial equipment
- Carry out the recovery of media and retrieval of data from computer hard disks
If your commercial facility has been damaged by a disaster, our ServiceMaster recovery management team will also provide restoration construction services such as:
- Set up of drywall and roofing
- Debris cleanup and demolition
- HVAC, electrical, and plumbing system repair
- Interior and exterior renovation tasks such as painting, carpentry, and installing floor covering
After any natural calamity, many different types of environmental hazards will be present on the scene, and it will be necessary to completely eradicate them to restore a clean and hygienic environment within your facility. To accomplish this task, restoration experts will:
- Completely remediate mold, bacteria, and viruses from your establishment
- Perform abatement of asbestos and lead-based paint
- Provide engineering consulting and licensed testing services
If your facility has been damaged during a natural calamity and you need urgent assistance to restore everything to pre-loss condition, you should contact ServiceMaster DSI, a proud member of the ServiceMaster recovery management network.
The experts at ServiceMaster DSI can handle each and every aspect of the restoration task in the best possible manner due to their vast knowledge and access to state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and devices. Just give us a call on our helpline number at (816) 527-9412 and our technicians will reach your commercial facility in Prairie Village, KS, and begin restoration work right away.