If your business suffers an abrupt interruption due to a disaster such as a flood, fire, storm, earthquake, or any traumatic event, you need to call upon the restoration professionals at ServiceMaster Recovery Management, Kansas City, MO. There are many reasons why the professionals from the SRM network are the right choice for restoration and remediation work, and in the following sections we will look at those reasons in greater detail.
The SRM Network
The most notable benefit of the SRM network is that it provides recovery services to different types of commercial facilities ranging from large enterprises with several properties to small businesses.
The professionals employed by the SRM network have the required competency, certification, and required equipment to ensure your business is returned to normal after a catastrophe, whether it be fire damage, flood, trauma, or storm damage.
The SRM Network provides its services to a range of industries, including:
- Educational Institutions
- SRM professionals have the specialized training to meet the stringent requirements of restoration tasks to be performed at educational institutions. Utilizing the latest equipment and knowledge of effective procedures, SRM professionals are adept at cleanup and restoration of classrooms, laboratories, libraries, hallways, administrative offices, and residence halls.
- Government Facilities
- Restoration of government facilities can be challenging due to the sensitive nature of the work. It may be necessary for the technicians to have the required security clearances as well as background checks before they can restore vital records and documents.
- The good thing about the SRM network is that it is one of the approved businesses in the country. All of the restoration technicians have the required security clearances as well as background checks to carry out restoration tasks.
- Health Care Facilities
- During natural disasters, one industry which needs to operate continuously is the health care industry. The experts in the SRM network make sure that sanitation as well as cleanliness of laboratories, operating rooms, and clean rooms is maintained as per required standards.
- When a disaster strikes, SRM can provide fuel, generators, water, and other necessities to ensure health care facilities continue running.
- Other Facilities
Apart from the large commercial businesses listed above, the SRM network also provides disaster restoration services to other facilities such as:
- Places of worship
- Military facilities
- Retail businesses
- Multifamily dwellings
Being an integral part of the ServiceMaster Recovery Management, Kansas City, MO network, ServiceMaster DSI can quickly respond to any disaster regardless of how severe it is. If your business has been affected by a natural disaster, you can count on us to restore everything in the best possible manner. Just call us at 800-954-9444 and let us know about the problem you are facing. Our team will immediately reach your site to assess the extent of the damage and begin the required restoration tasks.