In cases of natural disasters, the risks of damages are quite high for commercial facilities. If your facility falls victim to a natural disaster, your first task should be to call ServiceMaster DSI, which is part of the nationwide network known as ServiceMaster Recovery Management (SRM). Our ServiceMaster Recovery Management program in Parkville, MO can restore your commercial facility within a short period of time with the least amount of business disruption.
What Falls Under the Category of Recovery Management Services?
Some of the common recovery management services consist of:
- Site Stabilization
- Content Restoration
- Environmental Services
Site Stabilization Services
Based upon the severity and type of damage, it may become necessary to provide site stabilization for your building. Some of the services you can expect to receive as part of site stabilization would include:
- Fire and smoke restoration.
- Water damage mitigation, restoration, and odor control.
- Temporary roofing and board up services.
- Moisture mapping, control, thermal imaging, and dehumidification.
- Emergency lighting, cooling towers, and temporary air conditioning.
- Hand washing stations, portable showers, toilets, and laundry facilities.
- Pressure washing and dry ice blasting.
- Armed guards, security fencing, and fuel tankers.
Content Restoration Services
Documents are important for businesses. Restoring them is one of the most important tasks a restoration firm has to do. Some of the services provided consist of:
- Content inventory management, pack out, shipping, as well as storage.
- Document restoration and fine art restoration.
- Restoration of telecommunication and electronics equipment.
- Media recovery and data retrieval from hard drives.
- Industrial equipment and machinery restoration.
During natural disasters, the risk of environmental hazards can increase tremendously. Environmental services provided by restoration firms include:
- Virus, bacteria, and mold remediation.
- Lead based paint and asbestos abatement.
- Licensed testing and engineering consulting.
Disaster recovery can require various forms of construction services, such as:
- Demolition as well as site cleanup.
- Total exterior and/or interior renovation consisting of tasks such as carpentry, painting, and floor covering.
- Repair and/or replacement of roofing, drywall, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC.
When your commercial establishment is affected by a natural disaster, and you need the help of an experienced and certified restoration and recovery service, contact ServiceMaster DSI immediately at 800-954-9444. We have many years of experience in Parkville, MO, and we can take care of every aspect of the restoration process with our ServiceMaster Recovery Management program.